I send letters without stamps to: 'consciousness'.
I speak for myself in the mirror and see the steam steams me.
I write about thoughts torn so I have not a shred of evidence.
lacerated hands with the house keys and dripped blood on the street.
I read Jane Austen and the Apocalypse, and I find them both equally holy.
lose sight of the road I was following, and on this rock wall how they got there?
Find the North Star by measuring the distance with his fingers, because astronomy is an exact science.
They gave me the words and they told me: 'do what they want, but do not betray them. Rather, you betray yourself ', but I thought it's the same thing.
And sometimes I can not find the way to the nearest exit of insecurity.
But I have a notebook and a pen and must be sufficient enough.
0 comments:
Post a Comment