And that was how I saw it ...
Full version, the original language, all the "Lord of the Rings" minute by minute.
for charity, there was something so fast: it took me about 6 days rationed in 3 weekend, pausing every 3 minutes to ask about the history, the unknown words, characters, etc. ... But whereas the fantasy genre distresses me more than a hammer on knees, "the Misery" and that for about 8 years I was able to escape the whole vision, always stopping the first 20 minutes of the first film, but this time I wanted to look "beyond" the village of Frodo, you must admit that I am committed . It is then up to my masochistic streak credit for having dodged cleverly cut and the film version in Italian ... but so be it. I thank those who accompanied me in this laborious undertaking having the patience to answer questions like "Who is Gandalf?" after just 45 minutes of film ... it was hard for everyone.
Beyond my taste, is certainly a technical masterpiece, but at this point I would like to know if in the midst of such wealth of detail in (CGI battles, monsters, towns, and so on) has not occurred to any of the creators, including through special effects, to close his eyes while using that poor hobbit, if you happen to let us if: Frodo does not "blink -a "never .... NEVER
0 comments:
Post a Comment