Grand Hotel Cristicchi
not a detailed review, but a summary of emotions.
Too much time has made us wait, this is true, and for some reason, they always like my favorite artists are slow. But then, inevitably, the only thought is: is it worth it.
And once again - this time mainly - say it is worth it. Why
Cristicchi Grand Hotel is not just an album, is a synthesis of life.
There's everything you need: uncomfortable irony, commitment, poetry, the typical ingredients of this bushy songwriter from disarming sensitivity. And I was helpless to listen to this album, with the blank stare of the far-near my thoughts.
And I can not do without the chills when I listen Genova Burns ( video of the previous version and text version of ghc ). I could spend hours talking about this piece and the same is not able to say everything that comes into my mind when listening to, what it represents for all, how important is that there is in this album (at last).
And I can not do without tears when I listen Teach ( video and text ). Because I remember what I lack and I can not have, and because I think that instead of my children (when and if I have) I do not miss you. And why almost poetic touches levels unattainable.
And I can not do without this world, in short.
Let us for a ride, choose a room, and perdetevici.
0 comments:
Post a Comment