Monday, September 24, 2007

Thank You Message Wedding Coming

Energy Information

Video broadcast edition of Open Studio, 12:25 pm, September 24, 2007

The video you sent today is based Open Studio Cricket by the spectacle of 2000, Time out. Readily comes this news service on one of Italy in the aftermath of a storm that did not spare the time political as well as journalists. Clear the initiative of the publisher of the comic in an attempt to discredit poor to demonstrate how he up to recently fall apart computers in his performances and has become the champion of the network. I was not able to play the service, I will be available in a few days on the blog, but I assure you that the reason for those three minutes was exclusively highlight the inconsistency of Grillo and nothing else. Where is the information? Where is the possibility of a Acquaintances say no to 360 degrees, but at least try to get close? Why tg Brachino and Jordan have not mentioned the year Time out, reminding the more forgetful what is feared? The millennium bug, remember? We want to realize that more than seven years have elapsed from the time that Internet did not develop as high as today, that information technology was unclear and there were still huge margins of improvement. Time the computer actually seemed a dangerous world, where the network could not have been safe and well-known and where the expenses could not track the progress. To cite a parallel to the solar panels. The first models were not cheap, costing a lot of install and the yield was relatively low. Even solar panels appeared to be a scam: their technology development was uncertain and not compared to the risks they could encounter. Now, however, the panels are cheap and have a high yield: their technology has improved! We want to emphasize that then blogs were not so popular? Suffice it to say that the most popular software for managing them (and for the websites in general), Drupal has become a free project in 2001. Why Italy One did not mention the book by Beppe Grillo "all the Cricket that counts"?:

"Twenty years ago I did a commercial. But then I realized a few things about advertising. Fifteen years ago I took with me politicians. m then I realized a few things on the economy. Ten years ago I finished my shows deck a Wreck A COMPUTER. but then I GOT A FEW THINGS ON THE COMPUTER AND THE INTERNET. Today, the advertising seems to me one of the worst evils The economy, the true master of politics, Internet to defend one of the few glimmers and to restore the political space that the economy has stolen "

Then these people is that we must listen? A people talking (see today) thirty-second policy, two minutes of the discovery of the soldiers in Afghanistan, that does not tell the words of Diliberto for the withdrawal of troops, but that is interesting services of minutes and minutes on Martina Colombari, the tissues and Gabibbo.

than ever, I feel say: FUCK YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment